A Senior Research Associate II is required on an initial 12-Month basis by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork-based multinational research-based pharmaceutical Company.
Role of this position
Note: This role may necessitate flexibility to accommodate business activities across different time zones.
- Executes assigned experiments and lab tasks efficiently, consistently, with high quality and suggests
- Prepares and executes study protocols and reports.
- Selects appropriate methods and techniques, in collaboration with Supervisory personnel, to perform
- Interprets and analyses data from experiments for both accuracy and impact.
- May create API or drug product specifications as well as test methods and study protocols / reports.
- Prepares reports based on analysis and interpretation of data.
- May have a specific area of specialization such as a study type or specific technology in lab.
- Collaborates within Client and contract test labs to develop and validate methods.
- May present data to job family project sub-teams.
- Maintains familiarity with scientific literature, regulatory requirements and applies appropriately to
- Receives limited instruction and is able to work independently.
- Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques and proactively seek out senior
personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Participates in group meetings. Presents results of work, interprets data, and draws conclusions
regarding presented material and nature of work.
- Uses good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to provide insight into the processes
used to achieve results of assigned tasks.
- Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopoeial, regulatory requirements for analytical testing, phase
appropriate standards for method validation.
- Advanced knowledge of current Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Competent in the operation of Analytical Instrumentation including Dissolution Baths, KF, UPLC & HPLC proficient in LIMS & Empower etc.
- 5+ years of experience with BA or BS degree in Chemistry or Biology.
- 3+ years of experience with MS degree in Chemistry or Biology.
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)