Senior Software Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in software development.
- A strong understanding of Design patterns, Data structures, OOP & OOD concepts and algorithms and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
- Experience with and proficiency in:
- Databases such as MS SQL Server, Entity Framework and/or LINQ
- Developing Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful Interfaces
- Additionally, experience with C++ would be an advantage
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999