Senior Sourcing Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Working collaboratively with suppliers that are vital to the success of the organisation to maximise the potential value of these relationships you will have overall responsibility for the end to end management of designated commodities. The position will be responsible for supplier setup, supplier data, relationship management, contract pricing, quotation and rationalisation.
Role of this position
- Support new product launches; supplier selection, requests for quotes and insurance that suppliers are clear on product launch deliverables; collaborate with cross-functional teams for successful launch.
- Participate in assuring cost standards are established for annual operating budgets.
- Participate in the implementation of enterprise wide metrics, tools and processes to optimize sourcing and supplier activities.
- Communicate key supplier management updates and decisions to multiple levels in the organization.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs, addressing quality, delivery, service as well as cost.
- Bachelor's degree (Supply Chain Mgt, Engineering, Finance or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Quality functions (data management).
- Experience developing, negotiating, and implementing contracts.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)