A Senior Statistician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
Responsible for providing statistical support and promote the use of statistical thinking across the site.
Role of this position
- Completes protocol/report review and approval.
- Train relevant employees how to effectively employ statistics within their job functions.
- Fulfils site-wide statistical analysis requests.
- Conducts brief courses on statistical methods.
- MSc or higher in Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent experience along with 1+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with the computer systems (JMP, Minitab, R) and support tools needed to conduct statistical analyses.
- Familiarity with common methods such as Multivariate Regression, Equivalency Testing, Control Charts and Sampling Plans, DOE, Data Mining.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)