Senior Structural Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Kerry based client.
CareerWise Recruitment is partnering with an established company in the Kerry Region to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer. Good salary and additional benefits on offer. Interviews will be scheduled quickly. Working directly with the Hiring Manager, excellent opportunity for a strong candidate whom wants to grow their Career and knowledge level.
Role of this position
- Structural analysis of components using mainly ANSYS Classic and ANSYS Workbench.
- Generating pre-processing data for the structural analysis.
- Appraisal of structural members including verification of fatigue, crippling and buckling strength.
- Structural analysis of structural details such as bolted joints, pinned joints etc.
- Drawing sketches to support documentation using 2-D CAD software Co-Create ME10.
- Interface with clients, clients project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service.
- A third level qualification in Structural Engineering
- At least 4 years plus industry experience
- Experience with ANSYS Classic and ANSYS Workbench
- Experience using APDL (Ansys Parametric Design Language) and Macros
- Experience using European Standards EN15011 and EN13001 would be beneficial
- Experience using Bolt Standard VDI2230 would be beneficial
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)