2 x Senior Supplier Quality Engineers, both on 23 Month Contracts required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Galway. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards and may administer a Certified Supplier Program in receiving inspection to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier related problems as they occur.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met.
- Evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
- Requires a University Degree (L8) and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- FOR EXTENSIVE JOB SPEC, PLEASE APPLY AND YOU WILL BE ANSWERED QUICKLY
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)