- Primarily responsible for driving sustainable improvements in the Service Levels of assigned business segments.
- Project manage strategic initiatives for the central planning team.
- Prioritization and Communication upstream and downstream into the supply chain.
- Create a lean, agile and cost-efficient supply plan which meets the service requirements required for the business segments from internal and external customers as well as supports business opportunities.
- Key Point of Escalation for any service related issues pertaining to designated portfolio.
- Collaborate and communicate with Distribution, Procurement, Global Customer Service, Supply and Production Planning, and other internal & external stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of Lean Supply Chain Tools and concepts Support for Operational Excellence assessments, and identify operational gaps within the Supply Chain.
- BSc/MSc level in Supply Chain/Business/Engineering.
- Supply Chain/Operations certification, like APICS CPIM/CSCP/ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Experience with medical devices preferred.
- ERP (SAP & JDE modules PP/MM) and APS (SAP-IBP) systems knowledge and experience with strong understanding of MRP/ERP fundamentals and processes.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)