EXCELLENT PHARMA OPPORTUNITY - We require a Senior Supply Chain Specialist for our Cork based trailblazing biopharma client. Join a leading multinational today.
Role of this position
- The ideal candidate will work on supply chain problems of a diverse scope, where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors, establishment of root cause & implementation of corrective actions to meet business targets on OTIF, Inventory etc.
- He\She will work across organizational, cultural and geographic boundaries to optimize company strategic results within the supply chain function.
- He\She will introduce and integrate new technologies and\or new processes, as needed & support and develop inventory level tactics to support delivery of the business goals.
- He\She will provide input to more senior team members on planning and forecasting challenges to drive continuous improvement in standards.
- He\She will execute the planning and control of materials and finished goods to meet OTIF and distribution demand & Compile and analyse data to assist with decision-making.
- He\She will generate documents such as work orders, purchase orders, material transfer requests, or shipping documentation to support supply chain execution activities.
- He\She will track progress with department supervisors, readjust schedules and communicate changes according to production progress, change orders, manpower requirements, product availability or other conditions impacting timelines.
- He\She will use approved methods to make decisions in line with company goals and objectives, e.g. transfer or delivery of inventory, production and purchasing schedules, prioritisation of product release.
- He\She will develop and implement programs with Global Planning, CMO suppliers and\or internal cross-functional team members to support continuous improvement activities.
- The preferred candidate will have some years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or
- Some year's of relevant experience and a Master's Degree.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)