A Senior Supply Chain Specialist is required for our Cork based trailblazing pharma client. This role is an individual contributor role and open to candidates from other industries and requires someone with broad planning, master scheduling, inventory management and S&OP experience.
Role of this position
- The ideal candidate will work on supply chain problems of a diverse scope, where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors, establishment of root cause & implementation of corrective actions to meet business targets on OTIF, Inventory etc.
- He\She will provide solutions to planning and forecasting challenges to drive continuous improvement in standards.
- He\She will execute the planning and control of materials and finished goods to meet OTIF and distribution demand & compile and analyse data to assist with decision-making.
- He\She will generate documents such as work orders, purchase orders, material transfer requests, or shipping documentation to support supply chain execution activities.
- He\She will track progress with department supervisors, readjust schedules and communicate changes according to production progress, change orders, manpower requirements, product availability or other conditions impacting timelines.
- He\She will use approved methods to make decisions in line with company goals and objectives, e.g. transfer or delivery of inventory, production and purchasing schedules, prioritisation of product release.
- He\She will develop and implement programs with Global Planning, CMO suppliers and\or internal cross-functional team members to support continuous improvement activities.
- He\She will be proficient in ERP system software, with emphasis in the Operations\ Supply Chain functionality.
- The preferred candidate will have some years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)