Learning and Organizational Development Manager required for permanent position in Cork or in Dublin.
CareerWise Recruitment is working with a Multi-National in Cork and Dublin to recruit an experienced Learning and Organizational Development Manager. You will have complete ownership of strategic L &D within the company. Working in line with local, European and US based teams.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that L&D programs are aligned with specific business priorities and outcomes
- Creating and implementing L&D framework/roadmap with customized learning solutions to meet business needs
- Managing all of the activities involved in the assessment, planning, preparation and delivery of learning and development programs.
- Using data insights to drive, modify and create future learning offerings
- Leveraging and maximizing the utility of learning and development technologies to expand the impact and scale of learning globally
- Assessing training needs through needs assessments and input from appropriate stakeholders
- Designing, developing and deliver training programs to employees
- Bachelor's degree in Learning and Development, Human Resource Management Business, or related fields. A masters is an advantage
- Membership of a professional body such as IITD or CIPD.
- At least five years experience working within a senior leadership position
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)