Senior Training Specialist
|Title||:||Senior Training Specialist|
|Sector||:||HR / Training|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Partners with the site HR Lead and internal/external support services to provide excellent training support and expertise to the Business.
- Leads and facilitates the annual Business Training Review with the local site leadership team ensuring the annual training requirements support the strategic site objectives.
- Works closely with business leaders to execute on training requirements across the organisation and to identify and deliver continuous improvement opportunities that impact the business
- Supports both internal and external audits
- Interprets and implements training and compliance policies, procedures and programmes as required
- Manages training process areas that include but are not limited to; on boarding, regulatory compliance training requirements, training design, delivery and certification, competency identification and development and evaluation of solutions
- Provides subject matter expertise and coaches employees and leaders as necessary in relation to training requirements ensuring solutions are realistic, timely, consistent, and effective.
- Ensures medical device training regulations are reflected accurately in the procedures and systems made available to leaders and employees.
- Supports business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Manages the training budget at each location and liaises with vendors to ensure an excellent and cost effective service.
- Liaises with the CSS and HR Administrator to optimise HR systems and administration so that processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Works closely and flexibly with other Technical Training team members in other locations to leverage best practices
- Is a subject matter expert (in one of the following areas: Training Program Design & Delivery, Reporting & Analytics, Training Operations Excellence, Curriculum Design & Development) and leverages and implements solutions across the Ireland campus.
- Degree in HR, Training & Development, Business or equivalent is necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years' previous experience is a Training/Regulatory Compliance related role is required.
- Previous experience of highly regulated manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Customer service skills. Is very helpful, approachable, and accessible and seeks to proactively meet customer's needs.
- Communication skills (listening, oral and written).
- Ability to learn, grow and drives own professional development.
- Influencing and effective decision making.
- Able to plan/organize workload and can multitask.
- Microsoft Office Computer skills.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.