Senior UX Designer
|Title||:||Senior UX Designer|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
This is an opportunity to join a select team with a global medical company.
Role of this position
* The User Experience Engineer will create complex user interfaces for a variety of medical applications, instruments and mobile devices.
* The ongoing design and development work includes both Windows Embedded and desktop applications development, as well as web-based and mobile device interfaces.
* Execute interaction design and visual design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Collaboratively plan and execute user experience activities (user research, usability testing, heuristic evaluations, surveys, etc.) with lead UX Engineer.
* Develop, follow, and communicate design guidelines, patterns, style sheets and libraries to create uniformity within the software engineering organization and brand recognition with our customers.
* In addition to the UX/UI design, a successful candidate will be willing to work as part of a software engineering team, participating in design documentation, unit test, code review, version control, defect tracking, and schedule development.
* Proficiency in creating wireframes/mockups/prototypes depending on need for project.
* Demonstrated design skills and strong command of visual attributes including composition, information organization, typography, graphics, and color.
* Understanding of standard user-centered design (UCD) methodologies and common software development practices
* Knowledge of microbiology or other life sciences applications is desirable
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.