Senior Validation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This is a 12 month day rate contract role.
Role of this position
- Equipment and process validation for new products
- Represent validation at both internal and external audits.
- Ensure that QE's and Validation Practitioners receive training/coaching to allow them to effectively support and/or perform validations for current and anticipated projects.
- Ensure that Appropriate Systems are in place to evaluate changes to Validated/Qualified Systems to ensure their continued validated/qualified state.
- Review/Approval of Validation/Qualification Documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science /Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 3 years plus direct experience in a Validation Role in either Medical device or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)