Senior Validation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This is a 12 Month contract, a highly attractive day rate is on offer.
Role of this position
- Equipment and process validation for new products
- Participate on both Corporate and Divisional Validation Teams to discuss/feedback and approve revisions to Validation Procedures.
- Represent validation at both internal and external audits.
- Ensure that QE's and Validation Practitioners receive training/coaching to allow them to effectively support and/or perform validations for current and anticipated projects.
- Ensure that Appropriate Systems are in place to evaluate changes to Validated/Qualified Systems to ensure their continued validated/qualified state.
- Review/Approval of Validation/Qualification Documentation.
- Assist in the evaluation of the validation status of contract manufacturers and provide guidance where needed. Review validation documentation from contract vendors ensuring that company requirements are met
- Bachelor's Degree in Science /Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 5 years plus direct experience in a Validation Role in either Medical device or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)