A leading Med Devices company in Cork seeks a driven Senior Web Application / Back End Software Engineer. All talented candidates are welcome to apply. Initial 12 month contract with full benefits in a leading Multinational.
Role of this position
- As a Web Application Developer, you will develop a scalable server-side application that handles 3D and 2D geometry computation on an on prem or Azure cluster. Our preferential technology stack for this application is Python with Flask or Django.
- You will lead and drive the design and development of a scalable application with mathematical algorithms, parallel processing and data processing logic on our DevOps stack including Jenkins, JFrog, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible etc.
- You will also support other development activities such as user story creation, requirements delivery, software architecture, software design, unit tests and informal testing.
- Together as a team, we will maintain our continuous integration and continuous development pipeline to build and test our application automatically. You will participate in daily scrums with given design requirements with wire-framing, flow charts, and geometrical algorithms.
- Experience in Python with server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Strong understanding of 3D and 2D Geometry Computation and Mathematical Algorithms
- Experience with parallel programming
- Experience with scalable and highly available applications for Kubernetes clusters
- Any SQL or NoSQL database experience such as Postgres/PostGIS, SQLite, MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, or Redis
- Preferred Languages: Python
Interested? Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)