A Technical Services Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Heating solutions client.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Responsible for ensuring all requests received by the service team are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Development and implementation of continual service improvements delivered through innovation and efficient processes.
- Develop and maintain resource plans to ensure the successful delivery of changes and projects.
- To manage the operational day to day activities that support service levels.
- Lead customer facing technical conference calls in a confident and structured manner.
- Develop, maintain and improve customer service metrics/KPI's.
- Develop and maintain the release, control and validation processes
- Be innovative in the use of new technologies and process improvements
- Service team leadership experience with good commercial acumen
- Background and/or professional experience in one or more of the following preferred :
- Plumbing services, energy or electrical engineering
- Trade Associations (OFTEC, RGI, SAFE GAS) or similar representative or member service bodies
- Heating manufacturing industry
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)