|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Leading the operational team to ensure they are meeting all operational goals and targets.
- Key deliverables include ensuring production and productivity targets are met while championing all aspects of World Class Manufacturing and actively driving improvement in both quality and consistency of products and production processes.
- Ensure the shift achieves the required production service and productivity targets.
- Driving WCM activities in the area e.g. process confirmations, PPS, continuous improvement.
- Helping all staff members on the shift achieve maximum KPI's.
- Strong people management skills with and ability to lead, communicate and appropriately influence project team members.
- An openness to new methodologies and ability to follow-up on these independently.
- A motivated individual with strong can do attitude with a strong ability to think "outside the box".
- Ability to relate and work effectively with staff at all levels in the company.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org