A Shift Maintenance Technician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Yield Management - Ability to manage yield on an hour by hour basis and analyse trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Problem Solving - Formal problem solving is desirable.
- Strong mechanical problem-solving skills essential.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, P.L.C. programming, electronic hardware interfacing
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements
- Assist ME's in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME's in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- NFQ Level 6 Qualified in a relevant area with a minimum of five years relevant experience.
- Electrical competency would be an advantage.
- Software competency would be an advantage.
- Mini Tab experience would be an advantage
- Strong electromechanical experience required.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record.
- Microsoft office proficient - ability to analyse data in excel and draw logical conclusions.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)