A Shift Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major, Cork based, Food client.
You will focus on acheiving Production, Cost and Quality targets within the production operation
Role of this position
- Promote a safety culture within the site, monitor adherence to all Environmental, Health & Safety standards and procedures.
- Lead and manage a team of production operators, operator workgroups and PS's
- Manage payroll, yield and ingredients usage.
- Customer complaints and implementing actions ex audits, PS's.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (Science, Food, Engineering)
- 3 years plus experience at supervisory level.
- An ability to focus on bottom line
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)