Site Engineering Obsolescence Lead required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Biotech client in Limerick. Contract role.
The Site Engineering Obsolescence Lead is a professional who has several years of experience working in the field of manufacturing engineering / asset management.
- Chairing of weekly Obsolescence team meetings
- JJVC Obsolescence Budget and Budgeting management
- Follow-up with Engineering SMEs (equipment owners) on status of items
- Champion for Equipment Obsolescence (governance, oversight and escalation/communication to SLT / Stakeholders)
- Creating / managing / reporting relevant KPIs (eg impact on unplanned downtimes across the fleet)
- New equipment requirements (URS input) with regard to Obsolescence
- Continuous Improvement of JJVC Obsolescence process
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification & experience in operations, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years' experience in relevant engineering / asset management / maintenance leadership role
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Ability to apply a scientific approach to problem solving, blending analytical and experimental skills to maximize productivity and yields is an essential requirement.
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Ability to motivate and lead - must be team orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient at Stakeholder management
Please call James Farrar today for further information on 061-365969 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)