A Site Facilities Management Lead is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client…Contract role.
Role of this position
- Implement/ Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Develop/ Maintains relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our CMMS System.
- Ensure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications.
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of Facilities management.
- Strong passion for people leadership and development.
- Solid understanding of Quality & Safety Management.
- Experience in the Validation and Regulation requirements for FM in a Medtech/Pharma environment.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)