A Site Quality Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Excellent opportunity and please contact Tom Devaney (in total confidence) for more information.
Role of this position
- Overall responsibility for the Site Quality function at the facility
- Lead, support and manage the entire Quality team
- Work as part of the Managementteam to drive the site forward to achieve company goals and Targets/Metrics
- Develop Cross Functional relationships both onsite and across global teams Worldwide.
- Budget & Resource and Headcount management for the full Quality function on-site.
- Lead for all Quality audits, projects & validation activities
- Drive Continuous Improvement Projects and New Product Introductions and integratios
- Review technical documents; lead training, awareness and compliance initiatives
- Communicate Quality metrics and ensure all measures are met.
- 5 years relevant experience in a FDA-regulated / Manufacturing / Medical Device environment, with excellent knowledge of audit requirements, regulations and standards
- Educated to Bachelors Degree (Level 8) in a relevant field
- Proven people management experience as well as excellent communication skills.
- Flexible with the ability to deal with the changing demands of the business and meeting deadlines
- Strong hands-on problem solving skills.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)