SENIOR PROCESS SCIENTIST (MANUFACTURING SUPPORT) required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational BioTech client in Limerick.
The SENIOR PROCESS SCIENTIST (MANUFACTURING SUPPORT) supports the Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and process validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
Role of this position
- Performs scientific process investigations with relevant departments as required.
- Authors Process Validation protocols and report activities.
- Performs product impact assessments.
- Develops and writes protocols for manufacturing support activities.
- Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings
- Communicate information on current process data and other initiatives which may impact process development and/or technology transfer
- Applies statistical process control tools in monitoring the manufacturing process.
- Investigates OOS and OOL IPCs
- Participates in process and quality risk assessments
- Presents process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary
- Assists in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process
- Supports technology transfer activities as needed
- Reviews and/or approves Manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred process.
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience or an MSc Biotechnology or related field with 6+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in a biopharmaceutical setting is desirable.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)