SNR QC ASSOCIATE (SEPARATION SCIENCES) required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client in South County Dublin, initial 12 month contract on offer.
The SNR QC ASSOCIATE (SEPARATION SCIENCES) will be responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
Role of this position
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
- Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
- Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, Gels or Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
- Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087 0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)