|Sector||:||IT / Software|
This is an opportunity to join a select team with a major global medical company.
Role of this position
* Act as a requirements engineer for one or more software teams by identifying customer needs, eliciting and defining product requirements, identifying product options, and helping the development team transform them into working software.
* The software analyst works directly with internal and external stakeholders including the product owner, users, marketing, program management, software developers and software testers to analyze information, generate functional requirements, and help derive solutions.
* Work with the software engineering scrum team to determine the best method to break down work items
* Participate as a scrum team member to deliver incremental functionality for every sprint
* Work with other software analysts to increase business analysis acumen across the group
* Review product documentation (internal and external) and test cases
* Provide status reports as needed and present data at appropriate meetings
* BS degree in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
* Minimum 2 years of experience in microbiology or analytical systems of similar complexity
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience in a regulated environment
* Experience in a microbiology or other hospital lab environment
* Experience with and understanding of LIS, EHR or medical software
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.