Software Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The successful candiadte is responsible for the support and continual development of the software systems within the ownership of the automation group across all areas of the manufacturing site.
Role of this position
- Develop and troubleshoot complex software systems on a variety of batch process equipment and high speed packaging equipment
- Participate in a team that provides automation support for the production equipment and systems
- Manage the compliance aspects associated with the sites automation software systems such as change management controls, corrective action / preventative action procedures
- Perform scheduled activities as tracked through the equipment management system
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve the efficiency and compliance of the automation software systems on site
- Responsible for the delivery of assigned automation software projects and follow established PMO guidelines on delivery through the project lifecycle
- Active participant in the global automation community and represent the automation team when participating in global meetings
- BSc / BEng third level qualification related to the field of Software Development relevant to industrial automation. Preferably an MSc/ MEng in Software, Computer Science, Electrical / Automation Engineering
- 5 years plus practical software experience relevant to industrial automation within a highly regulated environment, preferably pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Proficient in the use of relational database systems - MS SQL, SQL Lite, MySQL and some knowledge of Oracle DB systems
- Excellent knowledge of VB, C#, PowerShell Scripting, Python, HTML, CSS and PHP Web development using modern IDEs
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)