Exciting new opportunity for a SOFTWARE TESTER with a LIMERICK based medical device multinational on an initial 6-month contract basis.
The Software Tester will work with all departments in ensuring operational effectiveness and developing product Quality for business continuity and process / product introductions.
Role of this position
- Identification and root cause analysis of potential bugs.
- Conduct validation activities in compliance with US and EU regulations, global procedures and EHS requirements.
- Work with the various departments / groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new system or System upgrades.
- Provide input into all project phases i.e. from design through to the commissioning and qualification execution phases of the project.
- Prioritize qualification activities in line with the project schedules and business needs.
- Develop Validation Documentation to support new process/product introductions and existing business continuity and process improvement requirements.
- Execute qualification protocols as required including risk assessments and regulatory reviews.
- Resolve and assist in the closure of deviations initiated during qualification execution.
- Complete 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 Assessments Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, review change controls for validation impact, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation.
- Validation representative at daily project management meetings, weekly change control and team meetings.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Software Tester or in a similar role.
- Software Testing experience within a regulated environment preferred.
- Third-level degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent highly desirable.
- Proven track record in development / execution of Validation programs in areas of Systems Run desirable.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373 938 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)