|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
IT / Software
Role of this position
- You will shape targeted end to end manufacturing strategies for the new digital era.
- Within the team you will need to act as a trusted advisor for strategic projects, assist our business partners in solving complex operational challenges and independent execution of complex projects or program deliverables.
- You will help our business partners to think through how to adapt their operations in response to the continuing growth of advanced manufacturing technologies, including digital manufacturing.
- Degree qualified person to Degree level 8 qualification in a related field - Information Technology(IT), Engineering and/or information systems, computer Science with a minimum of 5 years' experience, ideally in a medical device / life science manufacturing environment.
- We also require experience in manufacturing digital strategy deployment and use of automation in world class production facilities (preferable in Medical Device or High-Tech industry).
- Deep knowledge of current technology capabilities and trends across applications, utilities, network operations and plant engineering infrastructure.
- Passionate about technology with the pragmatism necessary to solve business problems and deliver value.
- Knowledgeable about computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM), design for manufacturability (DFM), flexible manufacturing, and lean manufacturing. Knowledgeable and passionate about MES / Shop floor control systems, Sensors and Equipment Integration (PLC / SCADA), Augmented Reality.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.