A Senior R&D Packaging Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client on a 12 Month Contractor basis. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Provide technical leadership in design & development of packaging concepts across our key R&D businesses.
- Responsible for evaluating materials, design, and configuration of primary, secondary, and other packaging to optimize customer benefit, operations requirements, and the supply chain requirements.
- Draft technical documentation, including specifications, position papers, package testing protocols, and validation associated with the qualification and release of package designs.
- Collaborate with Packaging and Labeling peers to identify and implement best practices for packaging technologies and packaging processes.
- Participate on cross-functional, cross-site project teams focusing on packaging design, packaging technology and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead packaging process development thru characterization & process validation activities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with methodology application for engineering issues.
- Provide direct input to Sterilization Methods and process changes, with particular input on impacts from a Packaging perspective.
- Excellent project management & cross functional team collaboration skill set.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)