Sr IT Lab Systems Analyst
|Title||:||Sr IT Lab Systems Analyst|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Coordinates the needs of functional departments and establishes priorities for Empower and Laboratory Systems requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Technical/project Lead on Instrument Qualification Projects.
- Responsible for Laboratory System documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
- Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
- Processes Laboratory Systems change control requests.
- Works with Validation and Quality departments to ensure Laboratory Systems are implemented following development life cycle approach.
- Trains other Laboratory System trainers.
- Coordinates with other Laboratory Systems team members to implement the system in an efficient manner.
- Provides end-user support for Laboratory Systems including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Empower System Administrator including Systems security access, Audit trail and periodic audit trail review.
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
- Project Management experience. Professional qualification preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Empower 3, FTIR and NIR software systems
- In depth knowledge of concepts of GMP, ICH guidelines and GAMP requirements
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory automation/instrument qualification practices and cGMP applicable to a pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts;
- Logical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic laboratory experience preferred, but is not required.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.