A Staff Engineer, Automation & Controls is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Limerick based Global Medical Technologies company on 12 Month fixed term basis.
Role of this position
- Provide design, technical and operational support to all operations' processes. Problem Solve and Debug of Manufacturing systems.
- Support code changes to the site automation systems (at both PLC and software system levels) under change control.
- Lead initiatives in the standardization of automated systems and equipment, including the preparation of standards/specifications for hardware and software within the plant.
- Ensure full compliance with all regulatory, site and divisional requirements in respect of validation of software systems within the team.
- Drive integration between equipment automation systems and the site systems such as MES and OEE.
- Analyse and troubleshoot and modify a wide range of automation software.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant Engineering or Science discipline
- A minimum of 4 years automation experience in a team based regulated manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations and legislation.
- A proven track record in designing, commissioning , validating and maintaining PLC, SCADA, DCS and equivalent type systems.
- Demonstrable analytical & problem-solving skills using recognised methodologies
- Project Management skillset would be a distinct advantage
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)