A Staff Engineer (Manufacturing) is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Limerick based Global Medical Technologies company on 12 Month fixed term basis.
Role of this position
- Management of significant Engineering projects through PMO.
- Provide Technical leadership from an engineering perspective.
- Ownership of the plant metrics from an engineering perspective.
- Technical and operational support to manufacturing operations.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in appropriate OS and Material specifications.
- Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline or equivalent
- Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business-critical projects.
- Has minimum of 4 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
- Capable of providing technical leadership and, influencing and providing technical direction to Engineers, Coop Students, Technicians and Operators as required.
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)