A HYBRID Statutory Accountant for the EMEA region is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in North Dublin. You will be part of the Dublin statutory reporting team, an established high-performing team of 5, within the Record to Report (RTR) function, responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of specific General ledgers and Statutory books of record, ensuring all processes are compliant with US GAAP, local GAAP and tax law. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Preparation of financial statements and audit files, and management of statutory audits for various legal entities ensuring 100% on time statutory filings
- Support our tax department and liaise with external tax advisors to ensure accurate, timely filing of local tax returns and compliance with transfer pricing requirements.
- Monthly close processes, maintaining the accuracy and integrity of general ledgers, and ensuring compliance to Company Standards of Internal Control, FICAPs and reporting timetable
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations in accordance with the Company Standards of Internal Control
- Monthly US GAAP Tax provision calculation using Onesource, for relevant legal entities
- Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives which would include automating routines, support reporting excellence and drive productivity actions.
- Address and rectify compliance issues within area of responsibility.
- Use performance metrics and KPI's
- Qualified Financial Accountant with minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Specific Experience of Shared Services environments desirable
- Good knowledge of local/US GAAP accounting standards
- Strong team player and business partner
- Problem solving aptitude with a desire to continuously improve processes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize tasks with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in Oracle and Excel desirable
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)