Supplier Compliance Engineer
|Title||:||Supplier Compliance Engineer|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
Working in partnership with the Supplier Network (global), you'll be involved in the ongoing support for the internal business units to address ongoing supplier quality issues, development of suppliers and ensuring that our external supply chain are capable of meeting expectations from a quality, service and cost perspective.
Role of this position
* Maintain structured communication channels with strategic sourcing, identifying responsibility by commodity / supplier.
* Liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality groups, in assessing and addressing material quality issues with assigned suppliers.
* Maintenance of the Approved Supplier List (ASL) in conjunction with the Global Sourcing, Supplier Controls and Audit functions
* Deliver continuous improvement activities focusing on supplier quality
* Support ECR process in local change control systems
* Participate in supplier reviews for assigned suppliers as required
* Participate in cross functional projects both locally & globally as required
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science/ Arts or Food Industry
* Minimum of 3 year experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent.
* Good knowledge with GMP, ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 standards
* Good knowledge of FMEA, Validation Programs and SPC processes in a highly regulated environment
* Demonstrated working knowledge to positively influence supplier quality performance
* Analytical and problem solving capabilities with the ability to draw insights from data quickly and to define executable actions
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.