Our multinational Pharma & Biotech client has an immediate requirement for a Supplier Quality Engineer. This role can be based in Cork or Carlow . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for further details.
- Travels to and from supplier locations ( Uk/ Ireland / Germany to resolve Manufacturing, Quality, Technical and supply issues and investigations, as well as facilitates overall Quality improvements to proactively prevent supplier issues.
- Utilises enhanced problem-solving skills to determine true root cause and development of irreversible corrective actions.
- Develops and executes Supplier Improvement Plans (SIPs) for Constant Care suppliers and supports SIPs for Critical Care suppliers.
- Coordinates, communicates and oversees general technical matters pertaining to suppliers, including understanding and optimising component / material usage and upskilling suppliers to provide improved materials and services.
- Provides efficient and effective solutions and Corrective Actions / Preventative Actions (CAPAs) to suppliers and / or site issue resolution, including Deviation Management, response to supplier audit issues, and customer complaints.
- Provides supplier investigation ownership pre-defined using tools and communicates results in weekly meetings.
- Provides technical inputs, review, and execution of Quality Agreements.
- Tracks and monitors supplier operational and quality performance. Escalates issues to the SD&PM Performance Management Associate Director and site personnel.
- Assists in development and delivery of supplier metrics and scorecards.
- Participates in periodic business review meetings with suppliers.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Business
- 5 years of experience in Quality, Technical, Operations, or related Business Operations working with products or processes
- Experience within FDA / GMP environment - med device / pharma
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)