Opportunity for Supply Chain Analyst required by CareerWise Recruitment for our MAYO based client. If you are interested in a Materials Planner position within a large Multinational company, then this is the position for you.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with an attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Role of this position
- Delete all production orders & convert planned orders to production orders on a monthly basis.
- Action MRP exception messages for all assigned materials
- Lead weekly S&OP meeting to minimise production downtime.
- Act as Point of Contact for all planning issues within the company.
- Review RM & WIP safety stock levels and adjust as required including the management and review of supplier Kanbans.
- Act as point of contact for assigned vendors & sub-contractors.
- Support the planning process to ensure on-time availability, within agreed inventory parameters, of RM and WIP items utilizing Kanban or SAP MRP systems as appropriate
- Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management is essential
- Certified in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM) desirable.
- Essential - 3+ years relevant industry experience, ideally in medical devices
- Strong knowledge of SAP, Kanban systems and operation of JIT is desirable
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 094 9003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)