A Supply Chain Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Dublin based Pharmaceutical client. This fantastic opportunity is a Hybrid role based out of Dublin 18, overseeing the day-to-day inventory management, supply planning and demand forecasting for a portfolio of products. This is an initial 11-month contract.
Role of this position
- Works cross functionally with Regional Supply Chain, Demand Fulfillment, Global Logistics, Finance, Regulatory, Quality and Commercial to ensure continuity of compliant product supply to the Irish market.
- Develop sound business relationships with all stakeholders and influence decisions which impact the Irish subsidiary.
- Supports the adoption of new supply chain systems and integration within the commercial organization.
- Frequent review of stock replenishment plans, safety stocks, forecasts and minimum order quantities to ensure optimal inventory levels are maintained.
- Work closely with Distributor to manage supplies efficiently where stock levels are limited.
- A relevant third level qualification combined with background and experience (described below).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain (preferably in Pharma/ Med Device) with proven experience in Data Analysis and forecasting.
- Working Knowledge of SAP and excellent Excel Skills.
- Knowledge of Regulatory artwork change procedures desired.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)