Supply Chain Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based manufacturing client .If you have strong Customer Service, Data Analytics & Supply Chain background then this is the position for you !!!! This position has strong potential for GROWTH within the company.
Role of this position
- Cooperation with Key Account Managers identify active projects and communicate with customer stakeholders to establish delivery deadlines.
- Establish and manage the Customer Open Order reports to communicate purchase order status effectively and accurately from receipt through to delivery.
- Effectively identifies potential risks to the execution of purchase orders and cross-functionally coordinates and communicates mitigation plans to maintain original timeline or reduce delay and impact.
- Involvement in critical daily Supply Chain operations coordinating with Suppliers, Customers, and Key Account Managers.
- Generate lead-time analysis documents and communicate potential extended lead times to customers.
- Maintain and organise customer files and profiles as appropriate.
- Submit requested management reports on time.
- Prepare and submit analysis documents on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and review records and reports of calls with customers on a weekly basis.
- Must have a third level qualification in Business or other related degree from an accredited third level institution.
- Must be Proficient with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)