SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR
CareerWise are currently seeking a Supply Chain Director for an exciting role within a fast-growing consumer goods medical company, who are fast becoming an industry leader in their space. This role will report to the VP of Global Operations and will be a key member of the World Wide Operations team handling customer service and being the key leader in charge of supply chain for out of group customers.
Role of this position
- Drive team, set strategies, implement consistent metrics to improve and communicate order fill rates
- Ensure mix labs inventories are properly managed.
- Lead global joint supply chain projects with our main customers to develop tailor made solutions
- Co-lead the Operations Customer Satisfaction Program: An annual customer survey, shared with all employees, provides the baseline to implement annual action plans, to improve satisfaction results year on year
- Drive consistency of logistics processes between sites, and in particular harmonize processes affecting customers (same experience regardless of the production origin)
- Establishing joint programs with customers to improve productivity and efficiency (e.g. MTS VMI model)
- Optimizing aspects of planning under his/her responsibility: customer service department (order entry, order tracking, order ship-confirmation), deviation tracking to build proper reaction
- Work with sales team to establish and track monthly sales estimates.
- Supporting Category manager in balancing load and capacity of all plants. Recommend and implement production transfers
- Using standard IT solutions or Developing new ones to improve inter-plant real-time visibility and optimize supply chain flows
- Responsible of TOI, TOE and TOB Distribution Centers
- Responsible for all aspects of transportation: Drive RFQ process, manage freight forwarders, switch to cost efficient means of transportation without compromising service
- Participate with supply chain teams to reduce working capital internally.
- Responsible for Transitions Optical owned inventory (In Transit and TOI, TOE, TOB DCs)
- Ensure we continuously and consistently optimize inventory management procedures on finished goods and, in TOI and TOL, generics raw materials
- Share metrics and implement annual win-win program to achieve customer's inventory targets while avoiding drastic inventory spikes at fiscal year ends. Help customer reduce their obsolescence exposure
- Provide vision and clear goals to the team. Drive PLP process, aligning individual goals to business goals.
- Prepare organization for future: Perform Gap analysis, align organization accordingly, manage change
- Promote and support developmental plans of direct team and entire department
- Prepare succession plan
- Bachelor and/or masters degree in Business Management/Supply Chain or related field
- 5 to 10 years of supply chain/logistics experience
- Proven experience in managing a complex supply chain environment with particular experience in organization design. She/he must be capable of leading, influencing and making decisions to deliver world class service while managing working capital to group requirements.
- Previous experience in managing change successfully within a department
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)