A Supply Chain Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major Limerick based multinational client.
Role of this position
- Lead a global planning team responsible for managing consumable raw material inventory
- Engage across the Global Supply Chain Leadership team to drive best in class supply chain processes to meet the company's Key Goals and Objectives.
- Understand the company's Manufacturing and Support Business, ensuring raw material positioning supports current and future growth requirements.
- Arrange for delivery and release of consumable materials to maintain 100% material availability to operations execution functions.
- Actively seek creative solutions to optimize global material planning processes and reduce supply risk.
- Collaborate cross functionally with QA/QC/Manufacturing/Strategic Sourcing and Finance to coordinate production and shipping activities to resolve issues and/or eliminate delays.
- Collaborate with QC, QA, Strategic Sourcing, Finance and other functions to drive continuous improvement activities designed to reduce raw material supply risk
- Strengthen relationship with key suppliers, develop stocking programs to maintain surety of supply where necessary, communicate requirements through ASCP forecasting methods and one on one supplier site visits.
- BS/BA degree in related field with minimum 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain preferably in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry; May substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of raw materials inventory planning and MRP; Oracle knowledge a plus
- ASCM (formerly APICS) certification preferred
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)