EXCELLENT PHARMA OPPORTUNITY - We require a Supply Chain Manager for our Cork based trailblazing biopharma client. Join a leading multinational today.
Role of this position
- Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Works on problems of a moderately complex scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Manages operations and may manage tasks and performance of assigned group of staff in the Supply Chain department, in accordance with the budget.
- Responsible for implementing and providing input to the planning of activities related to the material purchase, material control, inventory control, and shipping/receiving and stores functions, in support of existing and future business plans.
- Works on material schedules and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with production and engineering. Provides business solutions in support of Supply Chain planning.
- Assists with the preparation of project plans and manages projects to successful and timely completion. Provides expertise to the team and functional areas to anticipate and identify complex project issues which pose a challenge to achieving strategic goals.
- Acts as a relationship manager for cross-functional or external contacts. Involved in the earliest stage of partner relationships to help build solid foundations for collaboration.
- More detailed job spec available on request.
- The preferred candidate will have 7+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)