Supply Chain Planner
CareerWise Recruitment are currently are looking for a Supply Chain Planner for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the South of Dublin area on an initial 12-month contract with a possibility for extension or more. Its an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The candidate will be responsible for translating the master production schedule into a feasible and accurate short-term detail schedule for fixed time period, ensuring on time availability of product, whilst taking known constraints and planning parameters into account.
- Responsible for Detailed Schedule & Capacity planning in short term horizon
- Prepare and own the frozen manufacturing window.
- Facilitate Weekly scheduling and capacity review meetings with Production, QA, Warehouse, and Process Development
- Collaborate with the site product planners to ensure supply to the market
- Ensure feasible plan and release plan to Manufacturing areas
- Manage and monitor SAP / RR transactions to support production plan, capacity analysis planning cycle and procurement activities.
- Convert Planned process orders to Process orders and ensure feasible plan.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse departments to ensure availability of all components at the line and shipment of materials to ensure market supply
- Check component availability to short term plan
- Act on deviations from plan, e.g. running ahead and behind / NC's etc.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems to ensure stable supply.
- Plan and coordinate repackaging activities (REDO) and Scrap requests.
- Participate and coordinate in short term improvement projects (Operational Excellence)
- Own KPI reporting and coordinate relevant actions
- Create analysis in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations
- Responsible for portfolio of commercial products, understanding all constraints and dependencies that impact planning activities.
- Participate in and Support the monthly planning cycle for all products and complete the necessary activities relating to the short- term window, some of which include: Aligning supply & demand requirements, review & fix negative balances, review & fix master data issues
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to ensure seamless transition of products to commercial planning and production.
- Ensure compliance within regulatory environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Master's Degree or APICS certification
- 3 years supply chain planning experience (has to be within a regulated industry)
- SAP Planning Experience essential
- Ability to analyses complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Packaging experience
- Min 5 years' experience in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical/med device processes
- Systems: SAP, Rapid Response, CDOCS, CCMS, QMTS
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)