Supply Chain Process Improvement Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This position will play an important role supporting process management and the Business Process Management Community.
Role of this position
- Partner with Business Process Owners to identify areas of improvement and translate these opportunities into deliverable solutions.
- Lead the gathering, documentation, and management of system & process requirements.
- Manage all satisfaction, utilization, and ROI calculations of the solutions delivered
- Use informal management skill to work with cross-functional groups and contractors to ensure successful and timely deliverables
- Support strategy, roadmap management & process mapping to support future state supply chain models and strategic decisions
- Support management of the Business Process Management Community
- Create business cases for identified process improvements and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in project/portfolio management role
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication including strong presentation and group speaking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Degree Qualified plus Six Sigma Black Belt / Lean Qualification
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)