A Supply Chain Project Leader is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device client on a 6 month contract role.
Role of this position
- The Supply Chain Project Leader will be a change agent that is fully accountable to deliver required business expectations translated to Project Objectives.
- Governance and prioritization of the investment process, and management of program budget.
- Accountability to complete a thorough business impact assessment for PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE and DELIVER to ensure E2E supply chain success for the implementation of EU MDR.
- Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back Leadership on behalf of Supply Chain.
- Establish roles & responsibilities for all E2E Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle.
- 8 years of experience in any combination of the following related areas through project management: IT, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, and Distribution.
¬* 3+ years' experience in Medical Device manufacturing is required.
- Proven high levels of effective communication skills, oral and written is required. Comfortable with virtual communications and with global attendees across multiple levels in the organization.
¬* Demonstrated strong project management skills, negotiation, financial, or analytical skills would be highly beneficial.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)