A Supply Chain Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Tipperary based Multinational client for an initial 12 month contract. The ideal candidate will have experience in a regulated environment and be familiar with GMP.
Role of this position
- Act as primary contact for the assigned customers, receive, analyze and process forecasts and orders, manage inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions.
- Ensure supply to end customers and develop processes that ensure that this supply is protected.
- Manage and proactively resolve supply issues via effective coordination and communication in close cooperation with the Planning teams, manufacturing sites and the customers.
- Mitigate and avoid future supply issues by thorough root cause analysis and implementation of preventative measures.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 2/3 years experience in a supply chain role.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)