An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Systems Analyst with a top medical device company in the mid-west of Ireland.
As a Supply Chain Systems Analyst, you will lead and be responsible for Supply Chain Related Master Data in the first instance and expanding to all functions of the business over time. You will own ERP data cleansing, maintenance and governance. Additionally, you will be involved with working on ERP system enhancement projects - delivering system solutions which lead to greater efficiencies for several functions of the business - and you will be the primary support point for handling ERP system related queries and issues. As such, you will be the on-site subject matter expert for the JDE system and you will work towards transferring knowledge from corporate functions to local users.
Role of this position
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices in the use of JDE for sites.
- Manage and execute master data enhancement projects.
- Create project plans, including timelines and milestones, tracking progress to the plan and provide business guidance to team members.
- Subject matter expert for sites while supporting global initiatives.
- Gather and understand user and business requirements, document these as specifications and work through ERP enhancement forums to deliver results.
- Develop in-depth systems knowledge in order to support the Supply Chain and the wider business process.
- Design system functional improvements to enable seamless integration with other business systems and manufacturing execution systems e.g. Camstar, Proactor.
- Lead master data initiatives ultimately leading to complete MRP adoption, roll out and execution.
- Develop standard reports and presentations for management review as well as update metrics that highlight overall repository status performance on a periodic basis. Highlight trends, risks, variances, opportunities and key metrics.
- Kindly note this is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and a more detailed job description is available from Michelle Galvin on 091 373938 / email@example.com
- BBS Degree in Business Systems or equivalent
- 4-5 years' experience as an ERP Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment
- FDA,GMP ISO knowledge and experience
- Data accuracy concepts and system knowledge
- High level understanding of IBP Class A integration
- Be proficient in extracting data from JDE using tools like SQL.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)