An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Systems Analyst. The successful candidate will have the option to be based in either Galway or Clare. The Supply Chain Systems Analyst will lead and be responsible for Supply Chain related Master Data in the first instance and expanding to all functions of the business over time. The individual will own ERP data cleansing, maintenance and governance.
Role of this position
- This role involves working on ERP system enhancement projects - delivering system solutions which lead to greater efficiencies for several functions of the business - and it will be the primary support point for handling ERP system related queries and issues.
- As such, the individual will be the on-site subject matter expert for the JDE system and they will work towards transferring knowledge from corporate functions to our local users in order to expand the knowledge, usage and capabilities of local users within the organisation.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices in the use of JDE.
- Create project plans, including timelines and milestones, tracking progress to the plan and provide business guidance to team members.
- Gather and understand user and business requirements, document these as specifications and work through ERP enhancement forums to deliver results.
- Develop in-depth systems knowledge in order to support the Supply Chain and the wider business process.
- Design system functional improvements to enable seamless integration with other business systems and manufacturing execution systems e.g. Camstar, Proactor.
- BS Degree in Business Systems or equivalent.
- 3-5 years' experience as an ERP Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment.
- FDA,GMP ISO knowledge and experience..
- Data accuracy concepts and system knowledge.
- High level understanding of IBP Class A integration.
- Be proficient in extracting data from JDE using tools like SQL.
- Proven ERP experience in some or all of the functional areas within JDEdwards.
Kindly note the above is a summarised job description. Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on this role 091 373938 / mgalvinATcareerwise.ie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)