A Food Technical Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client.
Role of this position
- Understanding and implementation of regulatory standards including BRC, TFMS, MPQAS and other customer standards.
- Understanding the Food Safety Management System including CCP's
- Carrying out Weekly Internal Audits
- Carrying out traceability exercises as per customer standards.
- Packaging design and approval.
- Maintenance of calibration schedules.
- customer product specifications and compliance
- investigation and analysis of customer complaints
- To participate in RCA and CAPA for non-conformances identified internally or externally.
- To understand and participate in the site Audit Management Process for customer, regulatory and accreditation audits.
- Participate in ensuring factory floor is audit ready at all times.
- As a member of the site team contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- Understand and assist in the management of the sites traceability program, ensuring that customer traceability requests are carried out and returned to the customer in a timely manner.
- Understand, trend and report on customer KPIs .
- Work with the various business functions to ensure compliance to customer specification, regulatory and other requirements
- New product development from a technical point of view ie. Developing raw materials specification and QAS sheet's
- Upkeep of HACCP manual
- Requires a 3rd level qualification in a Food Related Discipline
- Minimum 3 years food manufacturing experience in quality or a similar technical management role
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)