A Technical Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co.Cork based Food client.
Reporting into the CEO, you will be part of the site Leadership Team, with total responsibility for food quality and safety
- You will be in charge of all aspects of the food quality and safety system for the site in compliance with food safety, legal and customer requirements.
- Full responsibility for the Lab including monitoring quality of incoming goods to finished products .
- Implementation and maintenance of the food safety and quality systems -HACCP, ISO and BRC.
- Implement and manage a Quality Assurance programme from raw materials to finished product
- Food Science/ Food Technology degree or equivalent
- Min 8-10 years quality experience in dairy/food industry
- Knowledge of the legal ,BRC and customer requirements
- Self-Motivated, organised, methodical and ability to motivate a team
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)