A Technical Sales and Marketing Executive is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based Electronics manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Conduct in-depth analyses of our key markets, understand key segments, trends, and competitive landscape and identify opportunities for the Business Development Leads.
- Responsible for lead generation of potential clients and business prospects for the manufacturing division of the business. This will include market research, making outbound calls, introductory emails and building customer relationships with a view to generating sales.
- Developing and presenting data analysis and findings to senior management.
- Developing presentation content to be used with potential customers.
- Designing captivating visuals, including graphics, logos, banners, and other promotional materials, to enhance the company's brand presence.
- Managing social media platforms and create engaging content to drive customer engagement, increase brand awareness, promote our products and services and increase internal employer branding.
- Proven business development/sales or marketing experience - minimum of 5 years.
- Understanding of a technical/engineering/manufacturing environment.
- An appetite to complete desk research with the ability to extract key insights and data to support the marketing strategy and planning process.
- Strong IT and analytical skills: advanced in Excel and PowerPoint, experience with social media, experienced with data visualization tools and marketing analytics platforms.
- L7/L8 Business, Technical or Marketing Qualification.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)